Wednesday




Sitting and breathing the air is warmer this morning.

The birds just sing for about halfhour then quiet. I go back to bed and rest.



Coffee calls. . . Loving the decaf/ caffeinated these two weeks! Energy.


Fruit and granola. Then we pack for Limahuli Gardens. I wear lavender like I chose for our wedding and 10 year anniversary. It was muggy with vog. Pilgrim was really thirsty.

Dan and I hiked to the top and spotted a nook. We set ourhats down and i removed my shoes for this is hallowed ground!


I told Dan why I originally loved him and how I now loved him with and know our love will just deepen more until death do us part. "With this lei I thee wed."

Andhe spoke to me of his love and gratitude. Ed and Marilyn took photos and were great to share our joy.



Jambalaya soup for Lent.

We settled on Kepuhi Beach and watched huge waves and a surfer. I walked Pilgrim and saw two monk seals down the way.



Home to rest:) hula-lessons on the bluff with Primrose and Randy. We enjoyed the talk story with hands and feet. Huli huli means to turn around:)

Dinner at six at BarACuda with Ed and Marilyn.

Farmers Salad

Beet Salad

Steak Banderillas with

Pineapple pepper jam

Lentils

Short rib on polenta.

Love that Mondusie wine!!

Ed had business and maybe drummer gig at The Hanalei Gourmet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Saturday

Saturday