Tuesday

Tuesday

I wanted to see the sun rise and the chickens fall from the tree.

I cuddled too long thinking 6:54 was the sunrise moment, but that was broad daylight!! Tomorrow.


We ate banana bread and fruits. Then decided to go W and see the caves today. Mostly because I'm burnt:-/


We saw 2: a wet and dry cave. Dan assured me Pilgrim was so careful and courageous. We enjoyed exploring.


Home for leftover lunch and a coors light. I paint branches and do some saran on the brush.


Call Dad.


Prepare for yoga. I can't believe a senior drop in is $10.!!! What s great class to open hips, arm pits and spine. A rain shower came during the last pose. 

Dan picked us up and had Raphael's food truck fish tacos:) good w sauvignon blanc.

Watch fixer upper and go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Saturday

Saturday