Tuesday



Tuesday

Up early to enjoy the breeze. Find myself swaying and moving in rhythm. 

We spot our first whale frolicking off shore. Most have moved through;)


Dan has had enough of our granola and fruit breakfasts. He wants to pick up eggs and bacon for our anniversary day.hes slightly crabby about it.


We take Ed and Marilyn to Anini for a warm day of sunning, beer and snacks. 



Marilyn takes Pilgrim for a walk. Then lunch at the Kilauea Fish Market. So yummy!!!

We have some fruit shopping to do and swing through Banana Joes. Dan buys papaya and bananas. We have four more days here.

At home we smear on the aloe vera on our reddened bodies..

Jahnavee has a few more interview questions for Dan and me. We take turns calling at 4:00 and 4:30. I paint and bring the palette back to harmony and increase values.

I decide against yoga. My hair is washed and blow dried for our vows tomorrow. I choose to relax.

We watch Lester Holt and heat a lasagne to go with our salad. Marilyn and Ed bicycle by and wave.

Then we go for a sunset walk down to the Adirondack chairs. They are all taken but we settle at a picnic table and Mary and her son Dana come join us. Pilgrim is a good guide dog on the way home in pitch black.

We watch a little Chip and Joanna on Fixer Upper. I dream of grinding toilets, lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday

Saturday

Saturday