Breakfast with the cardinal. . . Who loves Anahola Granola! Ed and Marilyn pick us up and we spend four hours st Mo oloaa Beach. High surf so we don't go in but its dandy:) Home at two for a lunch of leftovers and the cardinal is waiting for us;) i call Dad and paint until it's time for the owner's reception. Earle and Mary are there and their gusts Dale and Jeanne. He is a blind attorney ;blind to a corneal disease. He is interested in getting a guidedog. Earle writes a All are One Poem and reads it to us:) Dinner at Ed and Marilyn's is mahi mahi, salad and rice. Dessert is coconut chips, chocolate mac nuts and kettle corn. Served wth that yummy JAM wine. Home to bed, sunburned and happy.
Breath.sound. sensation Breath sound sensation Urgent. piercing. excitement! Kauai pre dawn Or Sight slowly arises. Up to experience dawn, make coffee, wake up lover with new found talent: lovely hula hands. Breakfast auntie's fresh grapefruit, papaya and banana. Ready at 9:00 to shop with Marilyn in the Jeep. I buy hat, flip flops, patterned teal wrap, seasoning for Ed Is steak paniol0. Dan walks Pilgrim;) Home and get right out to the beach! We swing by Pat's Taqueria but hes gone... so home for nibbles. Mac salad wrapped in a lettuce leaf. With red wine of course. Then i walk Pilgrim and call dad. Hes in bed. Off to beer and wine tasting on the bluff. We know Earle Mary dana Dale meet the Bruns and Dale's wife Cathy. At six mahalos and we get salad and ice cream for dinner with the Webers. Dan grills chicken thighs and i put lily flowers in Marilyn's hair. Very personal and lovely. We eat at 7:00 Then home to early bedtime
Sitting and breathing the air is warmer this morning. The birds just sing for about halfhour then quiet. I go back to bed and rest. Coffee calls. . . Loving the decaf/ caffeinated these two weeks! Energy. Fruit and granola. Then we pack for Limahuli Gardens. I wear lavender like I chose for our wedding and 10 year anniversary. It was muggy with vog. Pilgrim was really thirsty. Dan and I hiked to the top and spotted a nook. We set ourhats down and i removed my shoes for this is hallowed ground! I told Dan why I originally loved him and how I now loved him with and know our love will just deepen more until death do us part. "With this lei I thee wed." Andhe spoke to me of his love and gratitude. Ed and Marilyn took photos and were great to share our joy. Jambalaya soup for Lent. We settled on Kepuhi Beach and watched huge waves and a surfer. I walked Pilgrim and saw two monk seals down the way. Home to rest:) hula-lessons on the bluff with Primrose and Randy. We ...
Comments
Post a Comment